The ICC 2015 scientific committee would like to inform the authors of the oral and poster presentations the following instructions:
- Presentations and presentation materials must be in English. Unfortunately, no translation services will be available.
- Every oral presentation is 20 minutes long in total (15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- There will be available a laptop, a multimedia projector and a laser pointer in every presentation room.
- The laptop of the presentation room will be connected to the internet by cable connection.
- There will be available in the laptops: PowerPoint (for PPT/PPTX files), PDF files Reader and Internet/Browser.
- As in Paris and in Dresden there will be a media center room from where the presentations will be transferred to the respectively conference room.
- The media center people will receive the presentation file until 9:00 AM of the presentation day.
- The committee suggests an A0 size for the poster in portrait orientation (maximum size).
- There will be a hook in every poster stand for hanging the poster.
- The conference organization will provide adhesive tapes for those authors that prefer to fix the poster on the stand.
- Posters must be in English.
- The posters must be fixed or hanged on the stand until 11:00 AM of the presentation day.
- The authors should be at the poster session from 15:00 PM to 15:30 PM of the presentation day.
- The authors must take the poster out of the stand at 17:30 PM of the presentation day.