SulAmérica Convention Center is the most modern and complete convention center in Rio de Janeiro, offering fully air-conditioned, multiuse, flexible spaces.
Strategically located in Cidade Nova, next to Rio de Janeiro’s City Hall and to metro stations, it allows its visitors fast and easy access to the city’s main roads.
The Center is only 15 minutes from Santos Dumont Airport, 20 minutes from Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport and close to the diversified Rio de Janeiro hotel network and restaurants.
The ICC 2015 will be held at Second Floor of this modern Convention Center. We will have all the activities within the same floor: Plenary Halls; Paralell Meeting Rooms; Exhibition; Poster Sessions; Maps and Children Exhibitions; Midia Room and Social Events.
01 Foyer of 2,515 m²;
01 Grand Ballroom of 2,400 m², composed of 8 modular rooms between 300 and 3000 people in the auditorium;
08 conference rooms, with 04 modular for 10 to 400 people and 04 fixed for 10 to 120 people;
- Exclusive area, covered, for loading and unloading, with average capacity for 15 trucks parked simultaneously.
- Three exclusive elevators for loading and unloading services (with 01 jumbo type).
- A lift jumbo for large volumes and car transport (with a maximum capacity of 2,500 pounds).
- Central air conditioning.
- 1,000 parking spaces rotating with insurance (in the basement)
- Accessibility with ramps, signage in Braille and tactile floor.
- Full service catering (coffee breaks, lunches, dinners, cocktails, brunches, etc.).
- Link exclusive internet and wireless in all environments.
- Services integrated telephony and videoconferencing.
Address: Avenida Paulo Frontin, 1 - Cidade Nova, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20260-010